Saturday, February 13, 2010

Third Grading: Yes! Success!


Yes! Third grading was already done and I will miss it so much because of the activities I sacrificed to learn. It is nice to know about the notepad and poster a blog because this is very important to a student.

Why blog and notepad are important to a student? We talk about first the “Blog”. Poster a blog is important to a student because this is the place in the internet where people express their idea, and feelings like environmental problems, family problems, social relationship and other aspect of idea. I also tried this when we are in first to third grading. But only in third grading I interested poster a blog because we are in Christmas time. I posted the true essence of Christmas and the values celebration month. Also with the notepad we learned about the background color and other. Although it was our last grading in high school life I do my best to learn more about the internet and computer.

Moving on I hope I learn more on this fourth quarter and I will do my best to learn about this. I know this last quarter will be more exciting than third quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment