Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Teacher, My Hero

God gave me parents to care and guide of me. They are my first teacher who tought the moral lesson. But when I grew up my parents sent me to the school for my future and gain more knowledge about the reality of life. That was the first time I met my first teacher in school. She teacch me the basic studies of a pupil, llike reading and writin. She also tesch me about the good attitude of a person. She also treat me as her second child and she gave the care and love I need whenever my parents is none. That was the time that I treated them like my second mother. I was so happy I met them because they tought me more than when I'm in my parents.

Many professions I have known teacher is the best. Because without teacher no other professions created. Teachers serve as our guide for our future in life. They servesa as our shield and armor for lonelyness and badness. That's why my lifebecame meaningful to the world. And the best teacher I've ever known is "GOD".

No comments:

Post a Comment