Thursday, November 12, 2009

``2nd Quarter: More exciting than the 1st Quarter``

I learned a lot from 1st quarter but when 2nd quarter comes it is more exciting because more lesson and more information again to study about computer.
In the 1st grading we learned how to make and post a blog but when second grading comes not only about blog we to study but also how to use the notepad. That was the first time I knew about that it. I told to myself that it is more exciting again.
Notepad had components these are the title, body, head, and tags. Tags are the abbreviation of a words that inserted in the notepad. Because of this quater I learned about tags. On the notepad we can also put a background and background color. We can change also the letters and size of the letters.
It was so interesting and enjoying. I and we are lucky to know about that lesson. Lesson that give me and give us about computer.
I know and I expected that on 3rd quarter we can learn a lot again not only blog and notepad but also more information need to study about the newest technology" THE COMPUTER"

No comments:

Post a Comment